Chef De Partie/Sous Chef
We require a Chef de Partie/Sous Chef to work in our busy kitchen. Using fresh, regional ingredients the restaurant has gained a real name for quality within the local area. This a very dynamic bustling kitchen environment, offering ongoing training for chefs at all levels.
This is a very well established company seeking an experienced and skilled chef with a real passion for food.
The successful applicant will:
- Have previous experience working in a similar role.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team whilst undertaking a leadership role.
- Identify ways to improve profitability.
- Be able to demonstrate an up to date and in depth understanding of the industry.
- Continually strive to achieve personal goals and objectives.
- Lead by example and offer clear direction to team.
- Be uncompromising in achieving company standards.
- Communicate relevant business information regularly, efficiently and concisely to their team.
- Build effective and constructive relationships.
Wage is negotiable depending on applicant ability
Will be working a variety of shift patterns including weekends. Contracted for at least 30 hours per week.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details
Food & Beverage Staff
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident person to work in our Samphires Restaurant, Parc Bar and banqueting events. Good people skills essential. Shifts to include breakfast, lunch, evenings and weekends.
Training can be provided. Meets national minimum wage.
For further information please contact Lesley Morgan: