Job Title: Hotel Receptionist/Front of House
To deliver friendly, efficient customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of our guests, with the key aim of retaining and attracting new customers through positive word of mouth. Previous experience in a similar role is highly desirable but not essential.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner
- Administer all reservations, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy
- Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximising bedroom sales opportunities
- Knowledge of local area beneficial but not essential
- Must be computer literate
- High standards of dress and presentation
- To undertake any other ad-hoc duties (bar and restaurant work) relevant to the post, as and when required.
- To undertake all training as required (eg, first aid, health and safety, customer service).
Exceeds minimum wage.
Will be working a variety of shift patterns including weekends. 24 - 32 hours per week.
Please contact Bronwyn Lanham on email@example.com for further details
Job Title: Bar Staff
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident person to work in the Parc Bar. Good people skills essential. Experience preferred but not essential. Minimum wage applies.
For further information or to apply please contact Thomas Barnes on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (01554) 758171